Please note: This data protection information has been translated automatically.
The legally binding version is the german version.
A. General provisions on data processing
Thank you for your interest in our Internet presence and our offers on our website.
The protection of your personal data is a great and very important concern for us. In the following we would therefore like to inform you in detail which data is collected during your visit to our website, the use of our offers there and how these are processed or used by us in the following. Furthermore, we will also inform you about the accompanying protective measures we have taken with regard to technical and organisational aspects.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned, is always carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us and, if you are affected by the data processing, to clarify.
Although we, as the persons responsible for processing personal data, have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures, Internet-based data transmission can in principle have security gaps so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. We ask you to take this into account when using our website.
In this data protection declaration, terms are used that were specified by the legislator in the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (hereinafter also DSGVO). You can download the DSGVO under the following link:
The aim of our data protection declaration is to inform you in a simple and understandable manner about the processing of your personal data on our website.
3. the name and address of the controller
Responsible in the sense of the data protection law is:
4. deletion and blocking of personal data / storage period
In accordance with the statutory requirements, the documents are stored for six years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (Commercial Books, Inventories, Opening Balance Sheets, Annual Financial Statements, Commercial Letters, Accounting Vouchers, etc.) and for ten years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (Books, Records, Management Reports, Accounting Vouchers, Commercial and Business Letters, etc.).
5. rights of the data subject
5.1 Right to confirmation
Every data subject shall have the right, granted by the European directive and regulation maker, to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data relating to him or her are being processed. If a person concerned wishes to exercise this right of confirmation, he or she can contact us at any time.
5.2 Right to information
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right to obtain at any time from the controller, free of charge, information concerning the personal data relating to him which have been stored and a copy of that information. The data subject shall also have access to the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- the existence of a right to the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her or to the limitation of the processing carried out by the controller or of a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the data
- the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved, the scope and the intended effects of such processing on the data subject
- The data subject also has the right to know whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to obtain information on the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer.
If a person concerned wishes to exercise this right to information, he or she can contact us at any time.
5.3 Right to rectification
Any person data subject to the processing of personal data has the right to obtain the rectification without delay of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right, having regard to the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data by means of a supplementary statement.
If a person concerned wishes to exercise this right of rectification, he or she can contact us at any time.
5.4 Right to deletion
Any person data subject to the processing of personal data shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure without delay of the personal data concerning him or her, where one of the following reasons applies and where the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data have been collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary.
- The data subject withdraws his consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(2) DSGVO.
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
If one of the reasons mentioned above applies and a person concerned wishes to have personal data stored by the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) deleted, he can contact us at any time. We shall ensure that the request for deletion is complied with without delay.
If the personal data has been made public by the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) and if our company is obliged to delete the personal data in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, the provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn), taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, shall take appropriate measures, also of a technical nature, to inform other persons responsible for data processing who process the published personal data that the person concerned has requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data from these other persons responsible for data processing, insofar as the processing is not necessary. We will take the necessary steps in individual cases.
5.5 Right to limitation of processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right to request the controller to limit the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period of time which allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses the deletion of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh those of the data subject.
If one of the aforementioned cases exists and a person concerned wishes to request the restriction of personal data stored by us, he or she can contact us at any time. We will then arrange for the processing to be restricted.
5.6 Right to data transferability
Any data subject involved in the processing of personal data has the right to obtain personal data concerning him or her which have been provided by the data subject to a controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. The data subject shall also have the right to communicate such data to another controller without interference from the controller to whom the personal data have been disclosed, provided that the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO and the processing is carried out by automated means, provided that the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the controller.
Furthermore, when exercising his right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 para. 1 DSGVO, the data subject shall have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible and insofar as this does not impair the rights and freedoms of other persons.
In order to assert the right to data transfer, the person concerned can contact us at any time.
5.7 Right of opposition
Any person data subject to the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSGVO. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) will no longer process the personal data in the event of objection, unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) processes personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling in so far as it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the Provider's (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) processing for direct marketing purposes, the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him by the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) DSGVO for reasons relating to his particular situation, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
The person concerned may contact us directly to exercise his or her right to object. The data subject shall also be free to exercise his right of objection in relation to the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
5.8 Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
Any person data subject to the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulation, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including any profiling, which produces legal effects upon him or her or significantly affects him or her in a similar manner, provided that the decision
- is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the person responsible, or
- is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the data subject, or
- with the express consent of the data subject.
Is the decision
- necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the person responsible, or
- where this is done with the express consent of the data subject, the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to have the data subject intervene, to state his views and to challenge the decision.
If the data subject wishes to assert rights relating to automated decisions, he or she can contact us at any time.
5.9 Right to revoke consent under data protection law
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If the person concerned wishes to exercise their right to revoke their consent, they can contact us at any time.
Any person concerned can contact us directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
5.10 Right of complaint to a data protection supervisory authority
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
6. legal basis for the processing
Unless otherwise stated in the description of the respective data processing procedure in the following chapter B. of this data protection declaration, the following provisions shall apply.
Art. 6 I lit. A DSGVO serves the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) as a legal basis for processing operations for which consent must be obtained for a specific purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, such as in cases of inquiries about our services and products. If the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) is subject to a legal obligation requiring the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. In this case, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the above legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of the Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn) or of a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail. Such processing operations are permitted to us in particular because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator (see recital 47 sentence 2 DSGVO).
7. consideration of legitimate interests
Unless otherwise regulated in the description of the respective data processing process in Chapter B. of this data protection declaration and unless the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DSGVO, our legitimate interest lies in the performance of our business activities and the associated economic interest.
8. data protection when using our contact data
If you use the contact data provided on our website (e.g. our e-mail address for contacting us), the personal data you provide will only be processed for the purpose for which they were provided.
If the reason for contacting us is in the interest of our services or products or in the fulfilment of an existing contract with us, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. In all other cases of contact, we have a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in data processing on the basis of the communication initiated by you.
We store the data required for the execution of the contract until the end of the statutory warranty periods and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods. We keep the data required by commercial and tax law for the legally specified periods, regularly ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO). The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures shall be deleted as soon as the measures have been implemented and it is recognisable that no contract has been concluded.
The personal data stored by us due to a justified interest are stored up to the reaching of the purpose pursued with the establishment of contact. You have the right to object at any time to data processing based on Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO and not for direct marketing for reasons arising from your particular situation. In the case of direct advertising, however, you can object to the processing at any time without giving reasons.
The recipients of the personal data processed in accordance with this provision are IT service providers (in particular hosters) with whom we have concluded a corresponding order processing agreement in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
9. data protection for applications and in the application procedure
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and thus on the basis of a pre-contractual measure within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO or our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the employment of employees.
Processing can also be carried out electronically, e.g. if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to us electronically, for example by e-mail or via our contact form. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude a contract of employment with the candidate, the application file shall be automatically deleted two months after notification of the refusal decision, unless deletion conflicts with any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, the duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz - AGG).
Due to the digitised recording of the applications received, recipients of the processed personal data are our IT service providers (in particular hosters) with whom we have concluded corresponding contract processing as defined in Art. 28 DSGVO.
The Provider (Heimatdesign Reinhild Kuhn)reserves the right to change these data protection provisions at any time with effect for the future. A current version is available on the website. Please visit the website regularly and inform yourself about the applicable data protection regulations.
B. Special provisions on data processing on our website
1. collection and use of your data
The extent and nature of the collection and use of your data differs depending on whether you visit our website only to retrieve information or make use of services offered by us, such as concluding a contract via the website, and register if necessary.
2. informational use / collected data / cookies
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, e.g. if you do not make a booking via our website or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address (anonymized)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page) - Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case - the website from which the request originates
- Browser - operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The data processed in accordance with paragraph 1 of this provision shall be stored for the stated purposes for a maximum period of 14 days and deleted thereafter.
(3) Recipients of the data processed in accordance with the above paragraphs are IT service providers, such as hosters, with whom we have concluded corresponding order processing agreements in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
3. security measures
We take organisational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons. The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.